Wednesday, June 6, 2007

New site love

So I've been playing around with the new website, Utah County Real Estate
and it's kind of fun. I got my first lead from the site today and she sounds like a nice lady, she was interested in a townhouse in American Fork.

As for the family Emily, my wife, has been working every night for the last few weeks, it sucks but it's an ends to a means. I can't wait to sell my house so she doesn't need to work. Now Cassie, my babe, is a handful... of joy of course. Growing up fast and smarter than ever.

So that is a little about me. What I want to do, as I mentioned in my last post is make this blog an informative on Utah County happenings. My main focus is the news that will effect the real estate in the area, things that I learn working as an agent in the area.

No comments: